- 80 USD ($)
- 70.00 - 80.00 USD ($)
- CAS No.: 51-05-8
- Molecular formula: C13H21ClN2O2
- Molecular weight: 272.77
- Melting point 155-156 °C (lit.)
- Boiling point 195-196°C 17mm
- Storage condition room temp
- Uses Local anesthetics for invasive local anesthesia, nerve block, etc.
Role: local anesthetic. Local anesthesia intensity: tetracaine>tetracaine hcl>lidocaine>lidcaine hcl>benzocaine>procaine>procaine hcl, but there are corresponding side effects. Mainly used for surface anesthesia of eyes, nose, throat and urinary tract. After absorption, it can cause convulsions and then turn into respiratory depression. It is generally not used for infiltration and conduction anesthesia. It is widely used in: hospitals, dentists, tattoos, fitness and prolonging male ejaculation delay.
- 10000 Per Month
- 3 Days
Friendship Building, 8th Road, Luojiacun Section, Fuyi Road, Dalong Street, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 511452, China